Chrome has started offering new Material Skin for the browser but it is not available as an option visible in the settings yet. You need to enable it through the Chrome Flags.
It is still in the beta version and you might face some bugs while using it. But, Google will fix them accordingly.
Firstly, make sure you have the latest version of chrome. If you are not sure, you can always check for an update through the Help > About Google chrome section from the Menu. Automatic update will start if available.
To activate the new Skin
- Type chrome://flags/#top-chrome-md and press enter.
- Choose Refresh from the drop down menu.
- Click on Relaunch Now to activate the Material Theme in your browser.
(optional) In case, you see pale yellow color in your browser, then use this to change it:
- Type chrome://flags/#force-color-profile in the url.
- Set color profile to sRGB
- Relaunch now. This will solve your problem.
New Material Look
Now, you can enjoy the new Material Theme Skin. 🙂